Posted on October 9, 2013 by Marina
Apply and show us your stuff!
We are looking for group(2+) exhibitions by emerging artists to showcase in our unique gallery space. Our location at the historic John St. Roundhouse provides a great backdrop for art shows in the city which we have been hosting since 2000.
What do we provide?
- Commission-free and rent-free space for a month long show.
- Your opening night reception, with us providing food, music and bar service for 250 people.
- Assistance with Art Show promotion: website event calendar listing; e-news, Twitter, & Facebook Mentions; Press Release sent to media.
What do we ask in return?
- Just one piece of work from the exhibition so we can add it to our permanent collection and display for the 100,000 annual visitors to see.
Sounds like a win-win!
Please submit your digital packages and include:
- Exhibition Proposal: a concise one-page summary explaining the concept of your group exhibition
- Artists’ C.V. or other biographical information (Artist’s website) for each artist participating in the exhibition
- Your name and contact information (email & telephone number)
- A minimum of 5 jpegs of your work; at least one per artist
Send Package by November 15th 2013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing your submissions!