Truck Driver (DZ) - Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for a full time truck driver with a DZ licence to deliver beer to licensees and LCBO stores within the GTA and provide a first class customer service. Full time, Monday through to Friday.
1. Make deliveries to licensed premises, Beer Stores and LCBO stores in company truck as provided.
2. Provide first class customer service skills, building strong business relationships.
3. Respond to customer service issues, contacting sales reps if necessary.
4. Conduct business in a professional manner, wear company uniform, keep a clean and maintained delivery vehicle, and be a “Good Beer Folk”.
5. Ensure vehicle is driven within safety limits of the law, being coureous to other road users at all times.
6. Promote Steam Whistle’s Accounts Receivable Policy; advising customers of their account status and demonstrating how receipts/empty credits will be applied.
7. Maintain DZ class licence.
8. Implement Steam Whistle’s environmental policies by participating in waste diversion (recycling and composting) programs and being aware of water conservation and energy-saving measures such as turning off taps, lights, engines or other equipment.
9. Strictly adhere to the company’s Health and Safety Policy.
Experience and qualifications:
Excellent customer service skills
Must have a DZ licence and be fully competent driving with manual transmission
Physically fit as repetitive lifting of heavy products
Clean Abstract driving licence
Knowledge of Greater Toronto Area would be an advantage as too would a fork lift truck licence
Available to work Monday to Friday
To apply please send resume to email@example.com
Interested in this Position?
For more information on this position or to apply, please send in your resume and contact information to the person below before the closing date.
Posting Date: 2013-01-28
Closing Date: 2013-02-18
Human Resources Manager
lorna at steamwhistle dot ca
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note due to the vast number of resume's we recieve, we are only able to contact qualified individuals.