Retail Sales Representative - Ottawa Area
Regional Sales Manager
We are now looking for a dynamic, customer service focused, sales professional to join our Ottawa team. You will be selling Steam Whistle pilsner to Retail Stores within Eastern Ontario, looking to build strong in-store relationships through regular visits.
- Achieve annual company goals and objectives set for the retail channels within Eastern Ontario territory
- Execute sales and marketing initiatives and programs, enhancing brand awareness and in-store relationships
- Represent Steam Whistle at various events. Organize, solidify and attend new store openings, and ensure product listings and merchandising in place
- Seek new opportunities to customize and increase brand exposure
- Build seasonal and promotional displays at retail and licensee
- Visit retail stores within the given territory on a monthly basis. Identifying new distribution opportunities; building a partnership that maximizes profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
- Assist the distribution department as required to maintain sales and relationships and to support corporate initiatives and programs
- To use every opportunity to build relationships with drinkers and key influencers that result in brand loyalty
- To actively promote the ‘Good Beer Folks’ experience and corporate presence in the community
- To execute corporate and marketing initiatives and leverage them into consumer loyalty and beer sales
- To effectively manage the given territory, ensuring all administration records and information is current and up to date
- Ensure that behaviour and dress reflect the appropriate Steam Whistle ‘Good Beer Folks’ image. The dress code may vary depending on the client that you will visit; whether business suit or smart casual business wear
- To fully understand and comply with the legal and regulatory regulations of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission, appropriate to Ontario
- To ensure that timely and accurate expense reports are submitted when due
- Implement Steam Whistle’s environmental policies by participating in waste diversion (recycling and composting) programs and being aware of water conservation and energy-saving measures such as turning off taps, lights, engines or other equipment
Experience and qualifications:
Interested in this Position?
For more information on this position or to apply, please send in your resume and contact information to the person below before the closing date.
Posting Date: 2013-01-03
Closing Date: 2013-01-21
Human Resources Manager
lorna at steamwhistle dot ca
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note due to the vast number of resume's we recieve, we are only able to contact qualified individuals.