Part-Time Promotions Staff - Calgary
We are now looking to recruit part-time Promotions Staff in Calgary, acting as brand ambassador for Steam Whistle Brewing at various tasting and promotional events. ensuring that all potential customers enjoy the experience.
- Confidently and professionally promote Steam Whistle and its product during offsite promotions and tasting sessions
- Responsible for loading beer, promotional material and bar equipment into and out of all events
- On return from all events ensure that the vehicles are unloaded safely and all products and equipment neatly stored away
- Preparation and setting up of the bars for various events that the brewery may hold. Responsible for the tearing down of the bar and clearing away once the event has finished
- Able to confidently serve bottles or draught beer during the offsite events and tasting sessions
- As a brand ambassador be responsible for maintaining company appearance and key messages during events
- Provide brief and accurate reports following each shift
Experience and qualifications:
This is a part-time position, with most shifts Thursday through to Sunday - days and/or evenings.
Driver\\\'s licence, along with access to personal vehicle (we will reimburse expenses incurred) would be advantageous.
Must have Pro Serve
Able to stand for long periods of time
Previous customer service experience is preferable
Confident, articulate and an out-going friendly personality is highly valued, along with ability to engage and entertain customers.
To apply, please forward resume to email@example.com
Interested in this Position?
For more information on this position or to apply, please send in your resume and contact information to the person below before the closing date.
Posting Date: 2013-09-06
Closing Date: 2013-09-16
Human Resources Manager
lorna at steamwhistle dot ca
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note due to the vast number of resume's we recieve, we are only able to contact qualified individuals.