Part-time Driver - Customer Service Representative
To deliver beer to licensees, LCBO stores and assist with home deliveries within timeframes given. Provide first class customer service. Shifts and hours will be offered from Wednesday through to Sunday each week - from 25 to 44 hours per week. (May to October)
1. Make deliveries to licensed and non-licensed premises and LCBO stores in company van as provide
2. Provide first class customer service skills, building strong business relationships.
3. Respond to customer service issues, contacting sales reps if necessary.
4. Restock customer’s coolers where necessary and collect all empties.
5. Conduct business in a professional manner, wear company uniform, keep a clean and maintained delivery vehicle, act as a courteous driver and be a “Good Beer Folk”.
6. Promote Steam Whistle’s Accounts Receivable Policy; advising customers of their account status and demonstrating how receipts, empties, and credits will be applied.
7. Control of cash collection and receipts at point of sale, deliver marketing material to customers as is necessary.
8. Ensure vehicle is driven within safety limits of the law, being courteous to other road users at all time.
9. Maintain G class licence
Experience and qualifications:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Physically fit as repetitive lifting/shifting of heavy products
· Clean Abstract G class driving licence
· Driving experience and excellent knowledge of Greater Toronto Area is preferable
· Fork lift truck licence is advantageous
· Must be available to work every weekend
Interested in this Position?
For more information on this position or to apply, please send in your resume and contact information to the person below before the closing date.
Posting Date: 2013-04-04
Closing Date: 2013-04-15
Human Resources Manager
lorna at steamwhistle dot ca
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note due to the vast number of resume's we recieve, we are only able to contact qualified individuals.