Gifts for Good
Sarah Rea & Jim Griswold, to Benefit Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation
Make this Your Pre-Holiday Party & Destination for Gifts with a Purpose!
"Gifts for Good" is a Pre-Holiday Party to benefit the Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation.
With each ticket, you'll receive:
- Finger-lickin' good Southern entree of your choice from Lou Dawg's Menu
- Cold pint of locally-brewed Steam Whistle beer
- Raffle ticket for a chance to win an ipod shuffle!
- Chance to bid on a wide assortment of holiday gifts for everyone on your list
At about 9pm, a live blues musician will take the stage.
100% of proceeds will be given to the Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation which funds cancer research at the 17 children's hospitals across Canada.
Why buy your holiday gifts anywhere else?
~ The Gifts for Good Team
Special thanks to our:
* Brewery Sponsor: Steam Whistle, SteamWhistle.ca
* Venue Partner: Lou Dawg's, loudawgs.com
* Logo Design Sponsor: jordanpuopolo.com
* Silent Auction Sponsors, including:
- Pro men's golf jacket from UnderArmour.com
- Toronto Raptors tickets! nba.com/raptors
- Jewelry by Danielle Lenchner
- "Pro Butcher for an Afternoon" Experience with the Meat Dept. on Danforth Ave.
- Custom winemaking experience at fermentations.ca
- Party gift basket from fireballwhiskey.com
- Dinner for two at 7 Numbers on the Danforth: sevennumbers.com
- Canada's favourite eco-friendly, sweatshop-free graphic t-shirts: metowestyle.com
- Level 1 Sustainability Course: Foundations in Strategy by thenaturalstep.org/canada
- Gifts from RoseReismanCatering.com
- Special event movie passes from cineplex.com
- Coworking Membership at The Foundery.is
- Pro photography by jessicadouglasphotography.com
- Photo prints by blacks.ca
- Yoga pass at uptown.mokshayoga.ca
- Yoga instruction by CourtneyLawrence.ca
- Housewares from Moyaboya.com
- Gourmet chocolates by ambiancechocolat.ca
- Autographed NASCAR diecast racecar from joeymccolm.com
- Autographed copy of Fabrica by chef Mark McEwan: mcewangroup.ca
- ipod shuffle apple.com/ipod-shuffle
- ipod dock radio from Sears Incentives: sears.ca
- The Beauty Book by darrentieste.com
- Children's books from bookcity.ca at St. Clair & Yonge St.
- Swarovski crystal ipad and iphone cases from white-diamonds.com
- Creative photo book design by Lizzie McNealy & printing by elephoto.ca
- Gift certificate from Lou Dawg's: loudawgs.com
- Chocolates from leonidas.com on Danforth Ave.
- Treats for kids young and old from Suckers Candy Co. on Danforth Ave: suckerscandyco.com
... And More!
To sponsor a silent auction item to benefit the Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation (ctcacf.org), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax-deductibility info.: in-kind sponsorships, party tickets and money donated in exchange for silent auction items are not tax-deductible, but attendees can rest assured that 100% event proceeds will fund cancer research at Canada's children's hospitals (ctcacf.org). Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Date: Friday, November 30, 2012
Event Type: Charity
Location: Lou Dawgs (589 King St W, Toronto)